[Nobbc] Tech Session RSVP extension, etc.

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 10:37:39 MDT 2010

Hi Folks,

Thank you to all who have RSVP'd so far. I'm extending the deadline to
next Friday, April 23 for additional RSVPs.

I had meant to post a map and details on my FTP site, but my hosting
service has changed the protocols again and I don't have time to figure
it out, so I'll leave mapping to you, and provide the following:

When: Saturday, May 1, 2010
Where: Our house - 1119 Burbank Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Time: Meet at 10:00, Tech session starts at 10:30, BBQ at 12:00

We already have commitments for: macaroni salad, blue cheese pasta
salad, cookies, unnamed desert, and unnamed side dish.

Any questions? Email me. Day of event? Call my cell: 707-570-5808.

See you May 1!

Cheers,
Greg