[Nobbc] Ride Reminder for Sat. 10/24

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Sat Oct 24 12:38:03 MDT 2009

Hi Bill,

Great to hear some Dixieland and nice to know there are some groups
preserving the music in the area.
I was born in New Orleans (Nawlins) and lived there until I was 7 years
old, so I kind of grew up with this music. We would also visit my
grandparents
in Baton Rouge every Christmas so that kept it going. Lots of fun.
I will make it out to the Last Day Saloon one evening when you are
playing.

Thanks for the update,

Wendell Bain
59 Morgan Plus 4