[Nobbc] Morgan Hill Autumn Classic Photo Link

Norman S. Weinfeld norman.weinfeld at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 10:32:54 MDT 2009

Ron et al.,
Andy and Marla of course walked off with high honors to absolutely no one's
surprise. The competition in the Jaguar classes was ferocious and I can't
begin to compete with those cars. That's all right. They tend not to show up
on 800-mile rallies either... Pete and Nancy Bergman were there however for
both the drive and the show in their exquisite BRG 120 roadster in which
they also rally. My apologies for neglecting such large swaths of wonderful
cars, most particularly the Lotuses and MG's to some extent as well,
particularly the B's, And I didn't even see that wonderful motorcycle (there
was apparently another similar one as well). My friend Gary who still owns
the sort of candy-apple red XK120 roadster (pictured) will doubtless make
amends for this and I will attempt to procure a link for this as well.

Norm Weinfeld
San Francisco
'55 Jaguar XK140 DHC