[Nobbc] HOW DO I

Martin Rayman drmartyrayman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:00:11 MDT 2009

same for me.  thanks. marty rayman '53 mgtd

--
Martin Sinai Rayman, D.D.S.
Pediatric Dentistry

NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, is confidential and
may be protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
please immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, and permanently
delete all copies, electronic or other, you may have. The foregoing applies
even if this notice is embedded in a message that is forwarded or attached.