[Nobbc] Saturday's drive?

Dan home at drummondlaw.com
Sun Oct 11 20:13:15 MDT 2009

Went over to Fairfield today for the Jaguar concours put on by the
Sacramento and San Francisco JCNA clubs.  The cars were great, including a
very nice 1961 XKE, a 1952 XK120 and a 1947 Mk V.  About 40 to 45 cars in
all.  Unfortunately, the weather was a bit challenging as it stayed cold,
overcast and windy all day.  Lunch in the Ledgewood Creek Winery barrel room
proved to be the warm part of the day.  Hey, at least there's no wind in
there.

Dan
98 XK8
66 MGB