[Nobbc] Saturday's drive?

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Sun Oct 11 00:18:12 MDT 2009

Dennis, Sheryl, Walter, his stepson and moi. Also John was at the start
in his XKE but couldn't make the ride. We took a nice drive over Franz
Valley Rd. to Calistoga then down Silverado Trail to Mumm Napa and back
to St. Helena for lunch at the Olive Oil Company followed by a brisk
drive home on St. Helena Rd. It was cool at the start but warmed up
quite nicely. What a great place we live in! I was surprised more people
didn't show up but I guess there were a few other events. One more ride
this month and I suppose we will switch to our winter schedule.