[Nobbc] MGA Invasion

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Fri Oct 2 20:28:31 MDT 2009

Club members Andy and Marla Preston led a convoy of MGAs (and other Brit
makes) from the NAMGAR West meet on a great tour of some of our best
roads and sights today. It was fun just being one of many MGAs for a
change. We went out to the coast with a stop at Goat Rock then on to Dry
Creek and Alexander Valleys with stops at Mill Creek Winery (lunch on
their deck) and Hanna. Nobbc was well represented with several members
in attendance. The weather could not have been better.

NAMGAR continues tomorrow with a show and tech sessions at the
Doubletree in Rohnert Park, stop in if you get a chance! Our next ride
will be next weekend. Anyone care to lead or suggest a ride?