[Nobbc] Front Plate petition

Sarto Rocheleau sarto477 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 11:23:38 MST 2009

Hi all, my plate is in the trunk of my Lotus Elan and my story is--- just restored it and since there is no attaching points on the Elan, I am having a special bracket made.  I have never been stopped or asked about it, so far.  Putting a US license plate in front of the intake screen on an Elan would block needed air flow.
Sarto