[Nobbc] Saturday Drive

Dawson Church dawson at authorspublishing.com
Sat Jan 10 17:51:44 MST 2009

What a fabulous drive. In the last month, I've been in four other
states, and I can tell you with conviction that we live in the most
beautiful place in the world.

If no one's yet volunteered for the Feb drive, I'll organize it. I've
moved, and I how have bags of room for cars, at last! I also have a
good spot for barbecuing and other outdoor delights, in case the
weather is as idyllic as today. And walking around my old red Lotus is
a tech session in and of itself, in that it's impossible to find any
single system that works properly!

Dawson