[Nobbc] Ride pictures

John Kenner fawn220 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 21 21:31:40 MDT 2009

RON,

REALLY A GREAT SLIDE SHOW!!!!!!!

THIS SHOULD MAKE STEVE HAPPY!

JOHN KENNER

-----Original Message-----
From: nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Ron Engelhardt
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:34 PM
To: nobbc at autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] Ride pictures

Well, we had a really nice ride last Saturday. It was warm inland and
coolish at the coast. The fog stopped just at the surf line. We told
some Steve stories, then scattered his ashes from the overlook (a place
that meant a lot to him). I've posted some pictures at
http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/tTxIfzYV/8267198/3777114
should you care to see them.

The consensus of members present on the ride was that we should start
our twice a month ride schedule next month (May) so we shall do so. If
anyone wants to suggest a destination or lead a ride this is the place
to do so otherwise we'll do as usual and decide at the start.

My car was down for this last ride due to eating a valve. I've been
asked to post a few pictures of what the head looks like and will do so
when I can. I had previously purchased a spare on eBay and it is now
installed and running fine (except that I broke the little connector
piece for the accelerator cable to carbs, part on order).