[Nobbc] Shop Manuals British Cars

Rod Williams mowog at sonic.net
Wed Apr 1 16:24:03 MST 2009

On Apr 1, 2009, at 2:00 PM, Dawson Church wrote:
> I've not been able to find a shop manual for my Rolls Royce Silver
> Spirit

It's a long shot, but you might contact "The Candy Store" in Burlingame.

candystoreclub.com

They have a library and have always been great when asked about using
their resources. They just might have something at hand.

The club idea is great. I have resources for MGB, Jaguar MkII, Jaguar
XKE. Scanning, however, is a *BIG* copyright no-no. Unless, of course,
you get permission from the copyright holder.
--
Rod Williams
Petaluma, California