[Nobbc] Sat Drive - Northern group meets Southern group

gtwincams gtwincams at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 12 10:30:44 MDT 2008

Hi Charlie,

Sorry if this was confusing. My goal is to make it more accessible for
southern NOBBC members to attend a drive. To do that, northern members
will join up with willing southern members at The Cheese Factory.

However, to provide an opportunity for northern members to join up and
drive together to The Cheese Factory, northern members (and any southern
members that wish to do so) will first meet in Rohnert Park at 0930.

We'll plan on leaving Rohnert Park at 0945, and it will take us about 45
minutes to get to the Cheese Factory, so we'll meet southern members
there at around 1030. There is no need for southern members to meet in
Rohnert Park unless they wish to do so.

After a bit of time to use the facilities and chat, we'll leave The
Cheese Factory at 11:15 or so. From there we'll continue as a larger
group along the route shown. The downloadable map also shows the
timeline on the stop-by-stop pages following the main route map.

Thanks for asking for clarification - let me know if this still isn't
clear.

Finally, the weather is supposed to get warmer tomorrow, so it should be
a nice day for the drive.

Cheers,
Greg