[Nobbc] 2008 British Car Meet Brisbane CA Sep 7

Dawson Church dawson at authorspublishing.com
Sat Sep 6 00:05:51 MDT 2008

Hi Friends,

On Sunday the meet starts at 9 am, and there is a whole day program:

http://forum.moasf.com/index.php?topic=2775.msg13105

I'm driving down in my yellow Lotus, leaving at 8 am Sunday morning.
If anyone else is going, let me know, we could convoy together after
meeting at the usual PGE substation. Sunday afternoon 2:30 the SF
opera is doing an outdoor performance in Golden Gate Park, so we could
stop there on the way back.

Just got word that my RED 74 Elite will be driveable next week, so
I'll bring that to the next club meet. The paint still looks hideous,
like it's been dragged backwards through a thistle patch, but it now
runs like a top.

Dawson