[Nobbc] Steve Lehmann

Paige, Dean DPaige at ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Tue Oct 28 08:19:01 MST 2008

I am saddened by Steve's passing. As Greg points out life is short. In
these times of insecurity and fear it is essential that we all take time
every day to count our blessings. I have a daily habit of looking around
my world in the morning and looking for something special to be thankful
for, then heading off to the chores of the day with a smile on my face
not only for myself but also for the people I work with play with and
love.

Today I give thanks for having known the ever unique and off beat Steve.
As Ron states we would not be here sharing our love of all things
British car related without his unrelenting insistence that NOBBC be
dues free, meetings free; just a gathering of equals in strange old
cars. The pleasure after all is in the ride and the great joy in the
company of like minded and ever hopeful LBC enthusiasts sharing together
the love of (and frustration with) our individual breeds of problem
child vehicles. Steve, eccentric that he was and like the car he owned
fits into the mold of all of who find freedom on the open road.

A Toast To Steve!!! May the road rise up to meet him!! Happy motoring
pal.

Deano