[Nobbc] Tech Session is Scheduled

gtwincams gtwincams at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 20 14:39:03 MDT 2008

Hi Gene,
It's not too late for anyone to attend, even if they want to just show
up on the day. I am just trying to estimate how much to buy in the way
of snacks and refreshments. You are most welcome to attend.
My first car was a '69 B! Kind of started this whole mess with me and
these damned cars...
Cheers,
Greg