[Nobbc] [Fwd: Tech session update]

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Mon Oct 6 19:27:15 MDT 2008

Those of you on the club list server will have already gotten this but
some people still haven't signed up. Greg needs a wide distribution on
this and has asked me to post on to the club roster so everyone will be
notified. Please get in touch with him (gtwincams at pacbell.net) to let
him know if you're interested.

Our next ride will be this coming Saturday. No one has suggested a
destination yet so we'll meet at 10 AM in the commuter lot just west of
101 on River Rd. There will be a second ride later this month but we
will most likely change to the winter schedule next month.