[Nobbc] TR6 heater

Norman Weinfeld norman_weinfeld at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 22 14:01:37 MST 2008

Larry,

Funny about the squirrel. After last year's heater-less Anti-Football Run
(when I was still afraid to drive with the top up), I had mine hooked up and
it made a terrific racket. Turned out to be something very much like a
hazelnut in there! Worked fine then until after the Mjlie when it started (and
continued) leaking. New core time then. Not fun. Particularly when it began to
give the radiator similar ideas. Even less fun. Be of good cheer though. Maybe
you could train the critter to keep your feet warm somehow...

Norm Weinfeld