[Nobbc] [Fwd: Call for entries to the Marin Sonoma Concours d'Elegance May 17th 2009]

Sarto Rocheleau sarto477 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 00:01:14 MST 2008

Hello all, I'm new to the club and will attend the Marin Sonoma Concours d'Elegance.  I had no idea that there are so many local Lotus cars.  And Dawson having a car friendly home, what a dream come true.  A two car garage fits hers, mine and my 1966 LOtus Elan coupe.  If I was to get another car, my wife asked how I was going to fit a bed in the garage.  Looking forward to the club's drives etc.
As a non-serious hobby I developed a spinner knockoff tool and now have a very basic web site with photos where British cars can be posted.  Send a picture to me and I'll try to show them. The red spitfire was mine and the BRG Elan is still mine.  http://knockoffspinnertool.com/
Enjoy, Sarto Rocheleau