[Nobbc] [Fwd: Call for entries to the Marin Sonoma Concours d'Elegance May 17th 2009]

LGardini ppanther at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 19 22:25:46 MST 2008

Yes sir guilty as charged.
I rode a Guzzi Lemans in the late 70s and a hot rod SR 500 for a while in
between the Guzzi and a CB 900F followed by a Honda 750 Interceptor which
Woody dropped on the floor of the Norton garage the first night I had it.
Then a BMW GS 100 made a few N. Star rides.
What kind of cars are you driving now?
Larry