[Nobbc] November ride

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Tue Nov 11 19:46:29 MST 2008

November is typically the time of year we switch to our winter schedule.
That is, one ride in the middle of the month starting at noon. That
being said and if there are no objections, our next ride will be this
coming Saturday 11/15 starting at noon in the commuter lot just west of
101 on River Rd. (PG&E substation). If anyone has a ride suggestion,
pipe up, otherwise the group present will decide.

Just because we will only have one ride a month scheduled doesn't mean
you can't suggest alternate rides at any time during the month. If you
want to have a ride at any other time, this is the proper forum to
suggest it. For instance, in years past, we have done rides on the day
after Thanksgiving and New Years Day that have been quite sucessful.

This list has been pretty quiet lately. Please feel free to speak up,
this is your club! The tech session last month was extremely
interesting. Thanks to Greg for arranging it, and here's hoping we have
similar events this winter. If you have an idea for an interesting club
visit or ride, let us know.