[Nobbc] Next weekend

Tom Reier bluesson at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 23:27:17 MDT 2008

  Saturday always works for me. Now all I have to do is SHOW UP. Hey, it could
happen. Saturday I came just 3k (my guess from talking to the owner...he said
a bid in the high teens would not win it, after the fact) from owning one of
those cool Trikings with the Guzzi engine. Owner just doesn't seem to realize
the economy is in the tank and people ain't buyin like they were. The closest
bid to mine was nearly $5k lower, and still it didn't make reserve. Oh well...
I took the Scorpion out for a 70 mile west county run and smiled all the
way...no depression here.
    Seriously...I'll try and make it Saturday. I miss you guys.  My personal
problem with driving with NOBBC is I just get to ride around by myself as
usual. Tracy won't have a thing to do with it. She doesn't understand that
when the car (pick one of mine...doesn't matter) is smokin through the turns,
it's not even working hard or approaching it's limit.
                                         Tom> Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 18:44:44
-0700> From: nobbc at sonic.net> To: nobbc at autox.team.net> Subject: [Nobbc] Next
weekend> > Our next ride will be this weekend, question is which day do you
prefer? > We've always done one Saturday and one Sunday but I've heard from >
members who would rather just do Saturday and save Sunday for family > stuff.
So time to vote and come to a concensus.> > Ron> 58 MGA>