[Nobbc] MGB for sale

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Mon Jun 23 12:50:20 MDT 2008

I received the following from Robin and thought some of you might be
interested. Ron

From:
"Robin Jackson" <apexbrit at msn.com>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:04:27 -0700
To:
<nobbc at sonic.net>

Just in case anyone is interested, I received this through my Marine net.

Not the best of years for this wonderful marque, but seemingly a nice
example.

Cheers and S/F, Rob
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 3:36 PM
Subject: FW: Women Marines MGB for sale on EBAY

The CO Columbine - WM History Chapter of the Women Marines Association
has been gifted a 1977 MGB to sell and benefit our chapter and it's
Women of the Corps History Collection.

     Please send the following link and item number on Ebay to your
networks for anyone who might be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___1977-MGB-VERY-original-low-Mileage-helps-Women-Marines_W0QQitemZ150261453805QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150261453805&

     Item number: 150261453805 on EBAY

     Paula Sarlls

     President  CO-1