[Nobbc] Sheryl and Dennis - OD trans for your B

Andy Preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 18 19:47:16 MDT 2008

Ron the tour two Saturdays ago was great.  We had 12 MGs and most of the
coming from over the east and south bay.  The weather was gorgeous and the
climb over Trinity spectacular.  We had a rest stop in Yountville and the
Danish pastries from the Bouchon bakery are to die for.  On the way to
Viansa your fearless tour leader broke down.  We had 10 guys under the
bonnet trying to diagnose the problem.  A new coil got us back on the road
again from another members spare parts assortment in about 10 minutes. ( I
just replaced all the electrics including the coil 3 weeks ago- bad coil
when hot).  We were able to park all the cars together and had a private
wine tasting at Viansa which was great.  We were instructed how to taste the
wine and appreciate the flavors, really good.  There were 3 TFs and the one
had just been restored to showroom conditioin.  Fantastic.

See you soon,

Andy