[Nobbc] Sheryl and Dennis - OD trans for your B

Andy Preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 17 19:45:21 MDT 2008

Sheryl, Marla and I are definitely going to Colorado in 2009.  An O/D would
be great relief from the high revs.  If you buy it I'll be more than happy
to help Dennis put it in.  We had a tech session in my garage for the MGOC 4
years ago and we did an engine swap with the old tranny in one day. If we
made it a NoBBC tech session I'm sure we could beat the previous time.  The
price is very good for a working O/D tranny.  I think I paid $700 over 6
years ago.

Andy