[Nobbc] steve,s tr 4 for sale- tx-ron-

Steve Lehmann sand at frii.com
Wed Jun 11 21:14:43 MDT 2008

our nobbc webmisteress tcheeric kamstra has done as usahael a bang up job w/an
add for my car on club website-(thanks agian tch.)-
click on cars for sale-to correct ron it,s a 67 tr4a i.r.s.-(no worrys ron
thanks for the word-)
i do have a bite comming in from missori-
sent him aprox- 39 pics of the tr-
he will get the file at work in morn-
if interested will fly to denver to come see-

anyhoot to all that aint up to speed or dont know me, have the very best top
shelf cancer pros all over my case as i write-another big brainstorming event
re: me in morn.
very complex and rare case----
car was my dads car then mine since 1980-
dad gave car to me in 94-
hate to part w/it but at same time my projected time is 1 year at best-
want to get this house pollished off for my wife then take a vacation-
yes would like to see someone down there w/nobbc get the car but im taking the
first 18,000-dont care where it come from-
anyhoot gang all good for now-
DONT FORGET!!! first weekend of augest-
nobbc 7th anniversary party-
name it the bill o,haira memorial ride.
(us old time nobbcers knew bill when we had some pow wows at the place behind
the j.c.)-
enjoy that cali sunshine-i woke up today at the lake where i like to camp and
fish-snow-ice-rain-(aprox 9,000 ft elev.)