[Nobbc] Saturday ride reminder

Cem2col at aol.com Cem2col at aol.com
Sat Apr 19 13:43:07 MDT 2008

Dear Ron:
     Am I missing something? I have arrived at the PG&E substation two
Saturdays in a row before 10:45 and found no other British Cars.   Last week,
thinking we could join the group at Lake Sonoma, we drove to the Lake and found no
one. The only cars in the lot this morning were American or Japanese. Do I have
the wrong location?
     The Club is invited again to attend the Classic Car show at Oakmont in
May and they request that we register in advance so they can make up display
cards with owner's name and car information
There is no charge and food and soft drinks are available.
     After obtaining more information from the sponsors, I will post an E
mail giving all the necessary information, date, time and contact persons
telephone number and other pertinent information.
     Happy motoring,

Cheers

Charles E. Medcalf
Mk V DHC 1950