[Nobbc] Tomorrow's Ride-hey dawson

Steve Lehmann sand at frii.com
Fri Apr 11 15:36:13 MDT 2008

hey dawson-
call for a nobbc ride sat-19th-11:00 a.m. same place p&r lot.
yes the one and only co founder steve is calling you front and center as
well as all others-
(b.t.w. i love that thing bought b.b.q. lotus transmissions.)
shure guys it,s authentic-it,s misspelled-it,s the real thing.
beach run guys.
want to see you all.
steve -colorado-