[Nobbc] April schedule

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Mon Apr 7 17:24:49 MDT 2008

Hi Mel,

The site is just off 101 on River Rd. in Santa Rosa. It is a commuter
lot in front of a PG&E substation. The exit from 101 is Mark West
Springs/River Rd. A scenic way from Napa would be up the valley to
Calistoga, then Calistoga Rd/Petrified Forest Rd (which turns into Mark
West Springs Rd and eventually River Rd.