[Nobbc] your glenwood reps-2008-june 6-7-8-

Steve Lehmann sand at frii.com
Mon Apr 7 14:40:14 MDT 2008

o.k. here we go nobbc.

Team Duncan, Lehmann, and the team crawdad tr4a has submitted it,s formall
entry papers as of today to the rocky mountain m.g. club,s 56th Glenwood
springs rally-tour-car show.

as in past years we will be reps. of calif.club no.b.b.c.

(even if as by words face to face 2 weeks ago when i was down there from 1
nobbc guy  "out of the loop and no longer needed-why wont you just dissappear
")-

well i would hope that,s 1 or 2 of you-and maybe a few more-however,the tr4a
will be sporting nobbc-calif.-mobbc-montrose colo.
and co.b.b.c.-loveland colo.colors.

this will be the 3rd year of the no.b.b.c. name in the biggest brit. car event
in the nation.
(that,s no bull to anyone into this stuff)

Dee will serve as navigator and myself as pilot.
this year dee has prommissed not to pack 1/2 the house for this trip.
(i still say team steve plath-kurt housh in steve,s jag E type should make an
entry)

wish us luck.-it,s the big one and we will need it.
of couse fuel and lodging fee donations will be accepted as well.
you can e-mail me for sending address.
however my bean counters tell me it is not tax deductable.
any other nobbc folks i would encourage to partake in this great rally-tour if
at all possible.
bring altitude tune up kits and oxegen tanks-the triumph starts getting a bit
weak at 11,000 ft.passes.

cheers.
nobbc/cobbc/mobbc
the blowhard-steve.