[Nobbc] April schedule

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Mon Apr 7 14:10:50 MDT 2008

First off, I'd like to thank Greg for his interesting Tech session and
John for allowing the club to hold it in his barn.

Our normally scheduled ride for April is this coming Saturday. The early
weather reports are calling for a spectacular day with temps approaching
80. I think this calls for a ride/picnic combo, perhaps at Lake
Berryessa or Lake Sonoma. Anybody else have any thoughts?

We'll meet at 11 AM in the usual spot just west of 101 on River road.
Bring a lunch and a full tank.