[Nobbc] Tech session reminder

gtwincams gtwincams at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 1 18:35:24 MST 2008

Hi folks,
Ron has asked me to send a reminder (thanks Ron) to NOBBC members for
this Saturday's tech session and BBQ. I have also invited Golden Gate
Lotus Club members to join us. Please note John's instructions about
parking. See ya there!

 From my earlier posts:

Greetings NOBBC members,
John Kenner and I will be holding a tech session for any who are
interested in seeing a gearbox disassembled and inspected. As some of
you know, John is restoring a Lotus Elan +2, and I'll be sorting through
his gearbox to determine whether it needs an overhaul or full rebuild.
We won't be reassembling it the same day, since bearings and other parts
will have to be ordered, but for those of you interested in a get
together and a chance to see inside an old English Ford gearbox, this is
your chance.
The tech session is Saturday, April 5, at 10:00 am. Please bring food
and drink if you plan on staying through lunch. Bring folding chairs if
you want to sit.
John's address is 5190 Vine Hill Road,  Sebastopol.
Send any questions before April 5 to me at gtwincams at pacbell.net, or
John at fawn220 at comcast.net.

Details:

The BBQ is pot luck, but John will provide the salads and paper plates.
Please bring what you want to cook and any drinks. Bring folding chairs
for yourself as well.

April 5, 10:00 am
5190 Vine Hill Road, Sebastopol

Questions? gtwincams at pacbell.net