[Nobbc] new home funaces-90%plus-warnings-steve.(not car news)

Steve Lehmann sand at frii.com
Mon Nov 19 21:51:03 MST 2007

hey guys beware-
new furnaces of the 90% effecentcey range are getting very
bad-lenox-armstrong- gibson- brands
my own home is a continuing experment-bad flu preshure switches-altitude
adjustements ect.
my shop is getting callbacks on machines we installed 2 days ago w/a rating of
90 plus effenencey-
so if your thinking of a new furnace this year-------
guys ive been at it for 30 years-
going "green" is gonna be a waste-
(and leave you in the cold)
go w/a 80 per cent unit and you will be o.k.
the new 90 plus stuff controlls are just to dame hypersensitive and not to
mention honeywell controlls made in mexico-
just wanted to give a fair warning-
we are going to go w/a policey of a warrinty on 80 per cent units-any
callbacks on a 90 plus -your paying us time and travell-