[Nobbc] Sweet Ride

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Mon Nov 12 10:06:45 MST 2007

Well, we went out River Rd. to Wohler Rd. then Westside Rd. to
Sweetwater Springs Rd. Sweetwater Springs Rd. runs from near Hop Kiln
Winery over the mountain to Armstrong Woods Rd. It's a great, scenic,
twisty road well suited to our cars. Once we got to Gurneville, we
stopped at the Taco truck for lunch then headed home.

We don't have any more scheduled rides this month but anyone can suggest
an adlib ride and, I'm sure, find some interest. Pick your own starting
place, day, time and destination and some of us will show up. For
instance, Wendall's Boxing Day run next month. Maybe someone would like
to do some more tech sessions or ???