[Nobbc] Ride reminder

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Wed Nov 7 13:48:02 MST 2007

This Saturday (11/10) will be our November ride date. Per the discussion
on our list server, the ride time start will be 11 AM in the commuter
lot just west of 101 on River Rd.

Our winter rides usually start at noon but many members felt this was
too late, others felt that 10 was too early on cold mornings so we'll
try 11 and see how it works. Feedback can be provided on our list
server. If you haven't already joined, please do so at: