[Nobbc] Start time-scott-john kenner -call me.NOW.

Scott Irwin riprock99 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 7 10:26:23 MST 2007

I'm not sure this is a ride weekend, but I'll be in Tracy performing for a
Scotish thing on Saturday anyway.  I've had some of the best Mexican food
from taco wagons in Oakland before, so it's not really a bad idea if your
palette (I can't find this word used in this manner in the dictionary?)
tends that way.  Maybe a photo op?

Scott