[Nobbc] Start time

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Sun Nov 4 19:16:41 MST 2007

Well there doesn't seem to be a concensus on our winter start time,
opinions seem evenly divided. I propose that we try starting at 11
instead of noon...seems like a compromise that should keep everyone
happy. Late enough to maybe have warmed up and early enough for a lunch
somewhere. If it doesn't work out, we can change back. As always, rain
will cancel or postpone. Remember, unscheduled rides or events are
always welcome (and you can name your own start time!).

Comments? Thoughts? Beers?