[Nobbc] '56A greetings

Steve Lehmann sand at frii.com
Thu May 31 23:51:08 MDT 2007

hey joe-remimber you well-
white mga w/red interior-
think you took a drive down to tomolis bay w/nobbc maybe 5 years ago-
we went down stony pt. road to petaluma then out from there.
in in loveland colorado nowdays but shure remimber you well.
glad your in contact w/the clan.
as you can see yes it,s still alive and well after all the naysayers and 6
years-
cheers to you!
steve.
red tr4a.