[Nobbc] No Steenkin' ads

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Tue May 22 17:04:00 MDT 2007

Well, it looks like the collective Nobbc mind has spoken and said "Ads?
We don' need no steenlin' ads!" So when money is needed someday down the
road, we'll take up another collection. The last one was remarkably
successful at reimbursing Deano (Thanks Deano!) and assuring a web
presence for us.

To answer some of Greg's questions, this club was originally and
specifically designed to have no rules, dues, or any other sort of
formal structure...anarchy. Decisions were always made by members
present at rides or the few actual meetings we had in the beginning. We
now number about 115 and growing, so the model works. This group should
provide an invaluable forum for decisions to be made as to direction and
substance of the club. As always, majority rules but anyone is welcome
to make suggestions. As a group we all get along quite well, I'm not
sure I remember any serious arguments in the past.

Greg has put forth a proposal for more tech sessions. Those of us who
attended the last one will, I'm sure, want to attend more of them. Those
of you that missed the last one should make an effort to attend one. I
say, Go for it Greg (and anyone else who would like to share their
knowledge).