[Nobbc] To advertise or not... NOBBC

Kurt Housh klhoush at comcast.net
Tue May 22 15:09:33 MDT 2007

Reply to Greg's post:

Dixon. We had 7 or 8 members at noon but didn't stay long. Too many
over-restored cars to oogle. (I'm sick of my own metallic paint!) Many of
these cars didn't look this good on the showroom floor!

Advertising. I agree with you that it opens up too many cans of tin worms.
Most clubs run themselves ragged trying to print newsletters, collect dues,
pay insurance, and the other bull that goes with anything organized. I think
we are more of a "group" and should remain as such.

I look forward to the simi-monthly "let's go drive" email and have no need
for a formalized newsletter. Leave that to the single marque clubs.

When there's something to pay for just send out the call for $10 each and
post the names of the cheap b*#@*@#$s that don't pay!

Kurt
73 Jensen Healey