[Nobbc] website.

JOHN KENNER FAWN220 at COMCAST.NET
Tue May 22 13:07:49 MDT 2007

I'VE ONLY BEEN A MEMBER FOR ABOUT A YEAR
BUT I LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS.  JUST SAY NO TO ADVERTISING.

JOHN KENNER
LOTUS

-----Original Message-----
From: nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Ron Engelhardt
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 11:48 AM
To: Steve Lehmann; nobbc at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] a word from co- founder steve re; website.

Steve, I got this in my personal mailbox but not from the list for some
reason. Maybe it'll show up later. I agree with 99% of what you say but
the right advertiser might be a good way to pay for the site without
begging for money from members again. For example, Moss Motors or this
classic car company that contacted us.