[Nobbc] a word from co- founder steve re; website.

Paige, Dean DPaige at ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Tue May 22 12:39:02 MDT 2007

I have to agree with the never politically correct Steve on this. The
Website is paid for the next two years at least by the generous
contributions of a number of our members.  And, as I have said in the
past I have no problem at all with paying for the site even if no one
contributes. I like the looseness of our group. Very casual, very
spontaneous, totally unstructured and one hell of a lot of fun.
Evidently it's a winning combination, our ranks certainly aren't
shrinking...are they? Seems I meet at least one new person each time I
manage to get to a ride. My dance card seems always to be full, if it
aint one thing it's another and still Maria and I look forward to our
outings when we can manage it.

Deano
Co-founder NOBBC