[Nobbc] Nobbc help needed

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Sat May 19 21:52:43 MDT 2007

The club has received an inquiry from a classic car (attached below)
company wanting to advertise on our website. It sounds like a way to
make our site self supporting. I know absolutely nothing about internet
advertising or rates and wondered if one of you knew about this sort of
thing. If so, please get in touch with me so we can explore this further.

To whom it may concern,