[Nobbc] NOBBC members, now car pix

David Willson davidwi at sonic.net
Mon May 14 20:49:31 MDT 2007

Here's a pix of my recalcitrant Jensen.  OK, seeing as how you're
twisting my arm, I'll tell the truth.  It's not entirely the Jensen's
fault......I was putting the finishing touches on the twin DellOrtos,
resetting the float height after solving a stalling problem, when the
top of one carb literally leapt (that's mumble-mumble speech for "I
dropped the damn thing") from my hands, breaking the float and worse,
a float hinge pin ear.  A new top and float are on order from the
Mother Country and I promise to be careful.

David Willson,
Hamfisted in
Sebastopol,  CA

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of IMG_1278.JPG]