[Nobbc] PINGing NOBBC members...

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Mon May 14 14:55:59 MDT 2007

Heh, many have signed up but so far not a lot of traffic. You missed a
good ride, weather was not too hot, not too cold, just right. You also
missed the other Lotus owner as he was on the ride. We discussed the
fact that you are always missing each other. He was driving the Elan
this time so it would have been great to have had two of them there.

Anybody going to the Oakmont show on Saturday besides me? I know Dixon
is Sunday but this is a close by, short show...well worth attending.