[Nobbc] News

gtwincams gtwincams at pacbell.net
Mon Dec 31 12:48:39 MST 2007

Yes, I agree on both counts. Some of our members, like Trish and I, own
classics other than British (perish the thought), and the selection of
routes and destinations may be different than those NOBBC members
choose. There may be some overlap and scheduling conflicts for drives,
but the NOBBC is such a casual organization and drive attendance is
often limited to a regular core of people. As a result, the new club may
appeal to different people at different times. For example, the Golden
Gate Lotus club drives, are, I've been told, more about routes and speed
rather than destination. Alfa club drives are usually about interesting
destination, occasionally with a lot of speed thrown in!
Cheers,
Greg