[Nobbc] carbon offset funds-send to---HELP!!!!!!!!9-11

Steve Lehmann sand at frii.com
Sat Dec 29 18:12:35 MST 2007

Seeing as how it's 18 below zero in a hot spot for global warming I was just
wondering if anybody in nobbc would be interested in helping me pay my energy
bills?
I could make a deposit to the Colorado Green fund.
They say that my car produces 30 dollars of damage to the environment each
year.(My Triumph not going anywhere all winter long stuck in my garage) They
also tell me that because my Toyota Tacoma (4 cyl-2.7 liter) -(2000) (outdated
model)-is also a great polluter and a contributing factor to this global
warming causing 18 deg.F-below temps that i should replace it w/a hybrid prius
that can not go through the snow that should not be on the ground, but the
snow is on the ground and iced over and that's because of the global warming
that I am causing because I need a 4x4 to go to work in the morning when the
roads are covered w/ snow and ice -maybe if somebody would just send me a new
non polluting electric truck then I could sleep good at night knowing that im
not the one that ended the world because i had to go to work..
If I can get enough of the nobbc and all others that want to bring an end to
the disasters of global warming then I can stay at home and not have to go to
work and not cause any further damage to the fragile planet.
Just think folks-w/your contribution of a measley 5 bucks a month I can help
bring an end to the end of the planet earth-
If you do not wish to contribute, then all I can say is you are all guilty as
am I for the destuction of the planet-

i sort of like it hear,

if you like planet earth as your home and would like to see an end to me
driving my truck to work and heating my home w/fossil fuel well then just send
up your 5 bucks.
i will ride my bicycle to the post office in the springtime after we break
above freezing temps.
untill then-below frozen temp cheers-

just send the money while the planes can still go under de-icing in denver-
the deiceing equpement is under review for being contributors to global
warming.
(or climate change-whatever the name off come rip me off today wants today)
just send the money fast-before the earth saving pony express pony-mules kick
the can at donner pass.

address to:
2 frozen asses
3519 colorado ave.
loveland co. 80538

e-mail 2 frozen asses below zero at frii.com

thank you for considering the frosen basturds that are suffering the effects
of global warming or climate change-take your pic.
contributions are tax deductibal at this time-
just as long as check cashed before hillary takes office.
(if we can get out of the house)
send funds fast-
so you dont forget send before 10:00 tonight.
thank you for your help in saving your own earth-
we want to help.