[Nobbc] Boxing Day Ride

Tcherek Kamstra tkamstra at sonic.net
Sun Dec 23 00:54:06 MST 2007

Hi Dawson, thanks for the reminder, the info is now posted on the
site. And may I highly recommend this ride, as it will likely include
many Morgans! (My favorite marque - highly biased, of course.)

  And people, PLEASE send photos for the NOBBC web site! I will give a
free <http://smogthis.net/indexcards.html>Isis Imports 2008 Morgan
Calendar to my favorite photo out of any I receive from this ride
(extra points if it has a Morgan in it, due to the aforementioned
bias) Please e-mail your photos to me at tkamstra at sonic.net and
include NOBBC in the subject line of your e-mail.

Best wishes and happiest of holidays,

Tcherek - your NOBBC web mistress for  http://www.nobbc.com and  also
http://smogthis.net