[Nobbc] Saturday's ride

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Wed Dec 5 12:10:15 MST 2007

It looks like the weather will cooperate for our ride this Saturday 12/8
but if the report is wrong we will postpone until Sunday or ???

No one has stepped forward with a ride plan so the group present will
decide. There is still time for discussion on the club list server so
this may change. The ride will meet at 11AM in the commuter lot west of
101 on River Rd. unless someone on the list server comes up with another
plan.

If you're still not a member of the club list server, I urge you to go
to  http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/nobbc and sign up so you
won't miss the latest information.

Wendell will be hosting his boxing day run again this year meeting in
front of the cheese factory on Sonoma town square on the 26th. so there
will be at least one more ride this month.