[Morgans] +4 Seat

Gary A garc at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 16 21:53:30 MDT 2018

OK, pics from my 54 +4
Seat is one piece of thin ply (3ply?) which sits on the side rails by way of a notched section at the bottom. The top is fixed by the two right angle brackets which also have the hinge pin for the top folding frame. You just need to set your comfortable angle before screwing the bracket in.  On mine the ply was poor where the bracket screwed in so I added a wood block which I then covered in the same fabric used for the side panels - as seen in the pics.   Happy to do other pics, just ask.