[Morgans] For Our Friends in AL, AR, LA, MS, NC, NM, TN, TX, VA

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Mon Mar 13 09:55:21 MDT 2017

It's that time of year again.  The Army Field Band is hitting the
road again and heading to the south gluf area.

As most of you know, my oldest son is in the Army and plays in the
Army Field Band.  The Army's top touring band.  They are going on the
road again
starting later this week.  So if you live in any of the states listed
in the Subj:
check below and see if they are playing near you.  It's a free concert, great
high energy music.  And it's some of our guys and gals in uniform.

Enjoy!!!

--------------------

Here are the show dates and places:

March 15	7:30 pm	Charlottesville, VA 	Martin Luther King Jr
Performing Arts Center of Charlottesville
	For Tickets/Info call 434-978-7227

March 16 	7:00 pm	High Point, NC	 	High Point Theatre
	For Tickets/Info call 336-887-3001

March 17 	7:30 pm	Hickory, NC		 	Lenoir-Rhyne University - P.E.
Monroe Auditorium
	For Tickets/Info call 828-328-7206

March 18 	7:00 pm	Asheville, NC		Asheville High School Auditorium
	For Tickets/Info call 828-350-2646

March 19 	3:00 pm	Maryville, TN 		Clayton Center for the Arts
	For Tickets/Info call 865-981-8590

March 20 	7:00 pm	Athens, TN		 	McMinn County High School Gymnasium
	For Tickets/Info call 423-745-5664

March 21 	7:00 pm	Dayton, TN 			Bryan College - Rudd Auditorium
	For Tickets/Info call 423-775-6111

March 22 	7:00 pm	Lebanon, TN		 	Cumberland University Dallas Floyd Gymnasium
	For Tickets/Info call 615-547-1241

March 24 	7:30 pm	Huntsville, AL		Trinity United Methodist Church -
The New Room
	For Tickets/Info call 256-824-2581

March 25 	7:00 pm	Hanceville, AL 		Betty Leeth Haynes Theatre at
Wallace State Community College
	For Tickets/Info call 256-352-8277
John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net

                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---